Sunday, August 23, 2009

What's a word to encompass computers, electronics, and gadgets? Also another for consumers.. (s

I am trying to divide up a few subjects and need general category terms.



1. Computers, technology, electricity, engineering, science, physics



- I am thinking maybe "Tech" or "Technology" but would like a few others to choose from. I don't think sci and physics necessarily fall under "tech."



2. Lawyers, law, and consumers



- I am thinking maybe "Society" or "People" but neither of these sounds all that great to me.



3. Morality, marriage, psychology, children



- I am drawing a blank here. "Stuff that matters and is very important in life," sheeesh I don't know. Help me out, please? :)



4. News, politics.



- No four letter words please, I'd like to keep it serious.



What's a word to encompass computers, electronics, and gadgets? Also another for consumers.. (see details)malware



well.. I see your dilemma



but its not a lack of terms you've actually thought of plenty. In fact, I believe that's the problem..over thinking



For Example, number 1:



You went from suggesting a term for "Computers" but then broadened it all the way to "Science"! Well, Science is category all its own, because it's so broad. If your looking for something encompassing "Technology", which embraces Computers, and Electrical gadgets, then I would use Technology or "Tech" like you said...that's actually pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment