Sunday, August 23, 2009

How to use one account on two computers?

i have a laptop and a desktop. my laptop has lots of games like the sims with ex.packs. it has lots of my school work on my documents that takes up a lot of room on my harddrive.



whai i wont to do it make all my work go onto my desktop by its self. a bit like that school computers. i cant talk any of the software off coz all my family use it. my laptop have windoes xp home and my desktop has windows 2000 pro.



How to use one account on two computers?ariel



burn the documents to a cd or dvd ... if you are not networked



and I have a question for you ... really ... your school work documents take up a lot of room on your hard drive? What kind of documents do you have that take up a lot of room? just curious.



Sounds to me like the sims and ex packs are the ones taking up the room. I had those and they take A LOT of space.



you could also look at getting an external hard drive to save data on.



those are my suggestions, hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment