Friday, August 21, 2009

Please help me, i cant change my computers hompage!!!?

please help me, i cant change my computers hompage



Please help me, i cant change my computers hompage!!!?computer



go to like msn.. yahoo.. whatever and clock set as homepage.



Please help me, i cant change my computers hompage!!!?free spyware



Even a caveman could do it (no offense)



Go to tools%26gt;internet options (general tab)



On top it should say to change homepg



There are 2 ways to do it



1. Type it in (format: http://www.yahoo.com/), click Apply then OK ...you might need to restart browser.



-OR-



2. Go to the page you want as your homepg e.g. http://www.yahoo.com/, click tools%26gt;internet options (general again) BUT now instead of typing it in, click Use Current.



This is for IExplorer, similar with Firefox and N'scape
go to tools,then internet options then change address into window on front to what homepage you would like but before you leave click on apply so it will change.
Hello there,



Sorry to hear that you are having troubles with your



computer.



I will try to give you some ideas on what you can do



in order to help keep your system clean from parasites.



SuperAntiSpyware scans your system for just that, Spyware.

No comments:

Post a Comment