Sunday, August 23, 2009

I need help in deciding between two computers to buy. Please help me?

One costs $1379.00 and comes with a 22 inch LCD screen. The other is $949.00 by itself. They are both HP Media Center computers and have almost the same specifications.



The differences are the $1379.00 has a Hard drive of 720 GB (2 x 360) SATA 3G (3.0 GB/sec), a support of a Total Care Advisor, and a 2-year warranty on hardware parts and labor.



The $949.00 has a Hard drive of 750 GB SATA 3G (3.0 GB/sec), Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g, I/O front port of Audio L-R and S-video in and Composite video in, and a 1-year warranty on hardware parts and labor.



Also I do not need a another LCD monitor. Please ans thank you ^_^



I need help in deciding between two computers to buy. Please help me?avast



1380 and 950 is a huge difference in price. i'd say since u already have a lcd moniter. jst go with the 950. save ur money



I need help in deciding between two computers to buy. Please help me?ducati



Because you do not need the LCD I would just go for the lower cost unit. It has similar specs according to what you wrote. The biggest diference is the warrenty. If you are concered about that most places offer an extended warrenty. If you are concerened about it just ask about the extended warrenty plan that the store option.



Just remember that you still need to purchase Internet security software regardless. HP has a trial of Norton but I'm not a fan of them. Hope this helps
buy the cheapest one !

No comments:

Post a Comment