Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Please help with itunes if im switching computers! How do i keep my songs??

I'm switching computers and i dont want to lose all of my songs. first, will i lose all my songs? and second, how do i not?!?!



Please help with itunes if im switching computers! How do i keep my songs??internet security



save them to a USB memory stick.. plug it into your new computer and than save them to it



Please help with itunes if im switching computers! How do i keep my songs??network security



best way is to burn them into a huge MEMORY stick or sent them to your new computer before switching ... DSB
Relax. It's not really that hard. If you have an iPod or MP3 player, save it on that. If not, transfer it to windows media player and burn it to a cd. Also, you can save it on usb device(aka:cruzer,kingston,etc.). If you do either one of these, just insert it to your new computer and move it to iTunes.
i had to do that. you can only switch the songs that you have bought, the rest you have to put back on from cds. yes i know it sucks
u put itunes on the new computer and then u plug up ipod in and it will ask u if u whant to transfer fiels and u click ok



if that doesent work u go to my music on the old computer and go to ituens thing and then u click itunes music and u can select all ur music and if u have a flash drive or a hard drive then u can traanfer them like that
Buy youself a Flash Drive from staples. $9.99 for a 512MB and $39.99 for a 2GB. But I would recommend this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment