Sunday, August 23, 2009

What are your top 3 favorite desktop Computers? What features do you like about them?

I am researching what are your favorite desktop computers currently on the market. I would like to know what you like about them.



What are your top 3 favorite desktop Computers? What features do you like about them?adware remover



I like skittles in mine.



What are your top 3 favorite desktop Computers? What features do you like about them?antivirus protection



To tell you the truth, I like my six-year old system. I've upgraded it to meet today's standards, and it does exactly what I want it to do. So that's pretty much it.
None of them! Put that into your research paper also, so you have realistic info for your market research. None of them comes close to what I can build, or close to the price! Talk about warranty! I use the parts manufacturer's warranty's, just like the pre-built manufacturer's do. Tech support? Dude, I am tech support! The only one, that comes close to me buying one, is the Alienware Area 51, http://www.alienware.com/product_detail_... (Wait, the Tesla kicks booty too! http://www.nvidia.com/object/tesla_desks... Okay not exactly a PC for home use!
Mac= everything about it beats a pc its features no viruses don't need stupid internet explorer the iMacs gave everything built in the screen so many cool mac only programs can run xp and vista so its the only computer youd ever need
dell and apple
Mine's custom built. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment