Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do i start a connect two computers in my house so i can share folders?

I have two computers in my house. I want to connect them both so i can share folders.



How can i do this?



How do i start a connect two computers in my house so i can share folders?microsoft



u can network through a router or directly through a crossover ethernet cable or male/ male usb cable ..



How do i start a connect two computers in my house so i can share folders?norton ghost



wired router if you want to connect them both with ethernet cables



or get a wireless router if u want to get them hooked up wirelessly*



*if u go the wireless way, make sure to get 2 wireless cards!
Best way is to just google it for a tutorial, you're get a much better tutorial and explaination there.
Use the wizard if you are on a Microsoft operating system.



Many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment