Friday, August 21, 2009

Is there any way to check my computers history beyond the obvious History Button?

My husband has created profiles on adult web sites like Adult Friend Finder. And I have noticed that he deletes the history, so I've learn to go into the cookies and temporary internet files and that I loved because it shows last Accessed and that brakes it down to the second. but now I think he cought on and is deleting those too. before when I would look thru them it would show internet address, little icons that look like pics, and a little paper looking icon that represents documents and latelly when I look thru it all there is is document little icons and a few that say favicon. Now I know this must sound confusing I don't know much about computers so sorry I can't explain it any other way. but if anybody out there still knows what I am talking about please tell me could those picture icons get erased on their own??? Is this a reliable way to keep track of what he's doing???



Is there any way to check my computers history beyond the obvious History Button?house call



start%26gt;control panel%26gt;performance and maintenance%26gt;



admin tools%26gt;event viewer



that should give you from day one



hope that helps. c yah

No comments:

Post a Comment