Friday, August 21, 2009

Is it discrimination that most of library computers have keyboards designed for right handed people

I know a couple of left handed people and I think they should have one or two computers in a library that have left handed keyboards. (That is with the numeric keypad, arrow keys, home, end keys, scroll lock, etc. buttons to the left of the traditional standard keypad) What do you think?



Is it discrimination that most of library computers have keyboards designed for right handed people only?spyware removal



omg! you asked a question that wasnt sexist! omg! i think im going to faint



Is it discrimination that most of library computers have keyboards designed for right handed people only?virus protection software



My daughter is left handed thanks for your thoughtful and wonderful idea. And yes I do believe it should be done.
It's not flat out discrimination, just inconsiderate.
I've never HEARD of a left handed keyboard... Never, ever in 20 years of technical work at Libraries have I ever seen a left handed keyboard...Which might explain why it's not discrimination. As far as we know... they don't exist.
Hmm...I'm left handed and never really there was a keyboard designed for lefties, so I got used to using my right hand on the mouse, but that's a good idea.
I don't know~ I had no idea such a thing was an issue! Sorry!
ummm no, that would be a waste of money. there aren't enough left handed people, and the left handed people are probably used to the right handed keyboards anyway... so its no big deal.
what are you talking about? That is not discrimination. I have never heard of a "left handed" or "Right handed" keyboard. You are a moron if you cant handle using the normal keyboard that library computers have. Either deal with it or go home and buy your own computer.
You're so sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment