Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do organizations or companies dispose old computers?

What are the problems encountered and what threats do these computers have to the environment.



Please include any websites you know that have any information about this topic.



How do organizations or companies dispose old computers?windows



My company lines them all up on the wall next to my office - right now there are 3 old monitors and they've been sitting in the same spot since July!! Haha my company definitely needs help on this!



How do organizations or companies dispose old computers?antivirus download



Dell computers provide a removal service for computers. We use them. They give us a certified letter stating they have cleaned the harddrives of the data.
I don't know but there is this organization of teens who try to fix computers and give them to the people who can't afford them. I don't know much about this though.

No comments:

Post a Comment