Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Songs from itunes can be played on up to 5 computers but this is only personal computers right?

For example, it is not legal for me to burn a copy for a friend for her use and say it is one of those 5 computers I'm entitle to.



Songs from itunes can be played on up to 5 computers but this is only personal computers right?symantic



Itunes can share songs on a local network, it will only allow playback on the machines that the tunes are not on. ie you will not be able to copy the tunes.



Songs from itunes can be played on up to 5 computers but this is only personal computers right?viruses



Firstly who cares about legal. I'm so sick of the music industry trying to rip people off. lol ok



So yes you could do that for your friend. However, I think when she puts the disk into her computer her itunes might recognize that those songs came form another itunes library and it might ask her to authorize herself. Like you said, the music you buy from the itunes store will only play on up to 5 computers. But in order for it to play on the other computers you have to put in the user name and pass you used to buy the music. So if you did that on her computer that would be one less computer you had to authorize. And as soon as she deothorized your account on her computer she would no longer be able to play any of the songs.



This is why I never buy anything from itunes. It's a total rip off. If I'm going to pay a dollar for a song I should be able to do whatever I want with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment