Sunday, August 23, 2009

How do I share Verizon USB720 broadband internet between 2 computers?

I currently use Verizon USB720 broadband to access the internet. I haven't been able to find a wireless router that takes USB instead of Ethernet. How can I network 2 computers to use that internet connection. Both computers have installed wireless cards. Both would be capable of connecting via cables if wireless is not an option. Both have ethernet %26 USB cards. Would I be able to use a cross over cable and ICS on Windows XP to have them share the connection.



Thanks for any information that is given.



How do I share Verizon USB720 broadband internet between 2 computers?best antivirus software



Yes you can set up one of them to acces directly internet through your router, the other one would be connecting through the first one using ICS. But of course that means the Pc1 must be ON at al times when you want to use Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment