Sunday, August 23, 2009

Help me!I can't access other computers on my workgroup any longer.?

I've been trying to access other computers on my workgroup but the remark i keep on receiving is that it's not accessible.I've checked my network connection and found it to be ok but still the complain is still there.Infact at the present moment i can only view my PC (which is the server) alone on the workgroup,meanwhile all other systems are on but i can't view them on workgroup.



Help me!I can't access other computers on my workgroup any longer.?microsoft office



First check the other computer are giving ur respose from ip. Ping the oppnent ip adress if reply comes the. follow the procedure.Check the firewall setting. turn off firewall. or if u r using internet security programe (Anti virus) remove this from ur computer.



Help me!I can't access other computers on my workgroup any longer.?norton antivirus



You should check to see if the other computers can still access the server. Try ping to see if you are getting out on the network and traceroute to see where you are getting drop off at.

No comments:

Post a Comment