Sunday, August 23, 2009

I want cheap or free old (or any) electronics and computers, please?

Will anyone out there be nice enough to send me any kind of their old (working!) electronics and/or computers?



Yea, I just want old computers and electronics for some reason. Though it'd be cool if they were free, or extremly cheap.



Yea, so you don't have to send it to me for free,. I'll pay $50 tops for whatever you have (Plus shipping).



So, yea, if you've got some piece of functioning outdated technology sitting around that you don't want anymore, would you donate it to me or sell it for $50 or less?



Erm, yea.



I want cheap or free old (or any) electronics and computers, please?anti virus protection



Wish you had said something sooner. I've sent two computers to the local good will in the last 10 years. One was a real antique!!



I want cheap or free old (or any) electronics and computers, please?antivirus



Ebay
You can also try classified websites like Craigslist.com and browse free electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment