Sunday, August 23, 2009

What was the old game on apple computers that had a mouse and cat and the mouse was being chased by

what was the old game on apple computers that had a mouse and cat and the mouse was being chased by the cat and it had 2 get all of the cheese befor it got aten



plz help me on this on because i really need 2 know so i can play it cuz its killing me notknowing the name of the game



What was the old game on apple computers that had a mouse and cat and the mouse was being chased by the cat?anti virus scan



I believe it was "Mousetrap", I think it was on the colecovision too. Look here: http://www.videogamecritic.net/2600mo.ht... and scroll down (or control V and type in mousetrap)



What was the old game on apple computers that had a mouse and cat and the mouse was being chased by the cat?ariel



You're welcome, I used to play it all the time too. ;) Report It


mouse trap!!.
Sounds like Mouse Trap. Great game.

No comments:

Post a Comment